interviewed 24 October 1974
The Crawford Hotel was built in 1899, and opened its doors for business on New Year's Day, 1900. Mr. A.B. Jones ran the hotel when it opened. Frieda came to live at the hotel in 1922 with her husband, Marsh Jones (A.B. Jones's son). Frieda and her son, Bud, share stories about the hotel, its guests, and the town of Crawfordsville.
Crawford Hotel transcript (.pdf)