For more information about new programs and resources at CDPL, why not sign up for our newsletter!
Sign up: …or go straight to the newsletter!
Try our new eContent!
OverDrive: CDPL has joined the Indiana Digital Download Consortium of OverDrive. We now have access to over 32,000 ebook titles, 4,800 audiobook titles, 700 streaming video titles with more being added all the time. Also you can download the app Libby for OverDrive to enjoy all these features on your phone or device, available for Android and iOS. All you need is your library barcode and password.
Make your CDPL meeting-room reservations online: meeting-room agreement form (.pdf form)
Free Resources from Your Library:
- Profiles of Indiana, 2016: History, statistics, demographics for 786 populated places in Indiana.
- hoopla: Borrow up to 5 eBooks, movies, television shows, comics or music per month.
- eMagazines: Get unlimited magazines with no expiration.
- Music: Get up to 7 free music files each week. Music videos, too! All are yours to keep.
- Language learning: More than 10 of your favorite languages to study — and American Sign Language!
- <eBooks: Hundreds of items for you to download to your own reader!
- <AudioBooks: Listen to thousands of books on your computer or other device.
- Chilton Reference: Have a car or truck to repair? Find everything you need here. (For offsite access, call Reference at 765-362-2242 ext 117)
- Inspire: Use Inspire to search for magazine and journal articles.
- ReferenceUSA: Search for jobs, business opportunities, and residential information with our newest econtent resource.