Make your CDPL meeting-room reservations online using our SPACES reservation system. Go to our meeting-room agreement form (.pdf form) to get started!
How about eAudioBooks?
Download and isten to your eAudioBooks anytime, anywhere — on your computer or mobile device. Check out as many as you want and keep them as long as you want!
Free Resources from Your Library:
- eMagazines: Get unlimited magazines with no expiration.
- Music: Get up to 7 music files each week. Music videos, too! All are yours to keep.
- Language learning: More than 10 of your favorite languages to study — and American Sign Language!
- eBooks: Hundreds of items for you to download to your own reader!
- AudioBooks: Listen to thousands of books on your computer or other device.
- Chilton Reference: Have a car or truck to repair? Find everything you need here. (For offsite access, call Reference at 765-362-2242 ext 117)
- Inspire: Use Inspire to search for magazine and journal articles.