Sign up: …or go straight to the newsletter!
Try our new eContent!
ReferenceUSA: Use this new library database to search for jobs, business opportunities, residential information, and market research. Ask the second floor reference desk for more information.
Fold3: Another rich resource that is new to CDPL is Fold3. Use this database to search historical military records. Fold3 provides convenient access to military records, including the stories, photos, and personal documents of the men and women who served.
Make your CDPL meeting-room reservations online: meeting-room agreement form (.pdf form)
Free Resources from Your Library:
- Profiles of Indiana, 2016: History, statistics, demographics for 786 populated places in Indiana.
- hoopla: Borrow up to 5 eBooks, movies, television shows, comics or music per month.
- eMagazines: Get unlimited magazines with no expiration.
- Music: Get up to 7 free music files each week. Music videos, too! All are yours to keep.
- Language learning: More than 10 of your favorite languages to study — and American Sign Language!
- eBooks: Hundreds of items for you to download to your own reader!
- AudioBooks: Listen to thousands of books on your computer or other device.
- Chilton Reference: Have a car or truck to repair? Find everything you need here. (For offsite access, call Reference at 765-362-2242 ext 117)
- Inspire: Use Inspire to search for magazine and journal articles.
- ReferenceUSA: Search for jobs, business opportunities, and residential information with our newest econtent resource.