What’s New @ Your Library?
Get a Free Weekly Email Newsletter about the Crawfordsville District Public Library’s Newest Books, Movies & Music!
Sign up: …or go straight to the newsletter!
Try our new eContent!
Hoopla: Instantly borrow free digital movies, music, eBooks, audiobooks, comics, TV shows with your library card. You can access Hoopla from your computer or from your mobile device. Content available for kids, teens, and adults!
Make your CDPL meeting-room reservations online: meeting-room agreement form (.pdf form)
Free Resources from Your Library:
- Profiles of Indiana, 2016: History, statistics, demographics for 786 populated places in Indiana.
- hoopla: Borrow up to 5 eBooks, movies, television shows, comics or music per month.
- eMagazines: Get unlimited magazines with no expiration.
- Music: Get up to 7 music files each week. Music videos, too! All are yours to keep.
- Language learning: More than 10 of your favorite languages to study — and American Sign Language!
- eBooks: Hundreds of items for you to download to your own reader!
- AudioBooks: Listen to thousands of books on your computer or other device.
- Chilton Reference: Have a car or truck to repair? Find everything you need here. (For offsite access, call Reference at 765-362-2242 ext 117)
- Inspire: Use Inspire to search for magazine and journal articles.